“We recently held an intense winter music festival in Miami, Florida, where Rob worked as a practice coach with young cellists, and Madi as a violin coach for the violins (the camp is for Violins and Cellos only… coincidentally)” — Sandy Marcucci, Mother of bride, Co-Founder and Director of Administration of the Philadelphia International Music Festival
- PIMF: What is in your iPod right now?
- Madi: I can't find it! And I don't listen to music all that much... something I'm trying to work on.
- PIMF: Favorite genre of music to listen to other than classical?
- Madi: I don't have a favorite genre... but I'm obsessed with Mumford and Sons and hate almost everything that is on the radio
- PIMF: Favorite piece of music to listen to right now?
- Madi: Classically, probably Brahms Violin Concerto... it's always changing.
- PIMF: What is your favorite piece of music to play?
- Madi: In general, Baroque music (Vivaldi in particular)... but my favorite piece to play is probably Barber String Quartet.